Correcting your vision with safe and comfortable contact lenses is a great alternative to glasses for most people. Here are few reasons as to why some people prefer to wear Contact Lenses.
Reasons To Consider Contact Lenses
- Contact lenses move with your eye, allow a natural field of view, have no frames to obstruct your vision and greatly reduce distortions.
- Unlike glasses, they do not fog up or get splattered by mud or rain.
- Contact lenses are excellent for sports and other physical activities.
- Many people feel they look better in contact lenses.
- Compared to eyeglasses, they may offer better, more natural sight.
Contact lens evaluations and prescription management are provided by our optometrist, Dr. Monica Rein-Moore. After a comprehensive eye health and vision evaluation, Dr. Rein-Moore will discuss the variety of contact lens options with you so that together you can select the type that best fits your vision needs and lifestyle.
Do you suffer from dry eye, allergies, or been told you cannot wear due to your prescription? These reasons do not mean that you cannot wear contact lenses, Dr. Rein-Moore and staff love to help find a contact lens option that can work for you.
Contact lenses are available in either soft or rigid gas permeable form. Contact lenses need to be changed daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, depending on what type of lens is selected. Specialized contact lenses, such as bifocal contact lenses, are also available for patients with special eye conditions.
Dr. Rein-Moore loves to fit Toric Multifocal Contact Lens. So if you have had an astigmatism your entire life and are now in the age of needing a bifocal, contact lenses are still an option for you!
Call us at (620) 371-6330 if you are interested in learning if contact lenses are a good fit for you.